Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT: Serenity

Celebrate Recovery Locations - ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT: Serenity.
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT: Serenity.

Do you know about - ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT: Serenity

Celebrate Recovery Locations ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Celebrate Recovery Locations . You see this article for home elevators what you want to know is Celebrate Recovery Locations .

How is ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT: Serenity

ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT: Serenity Video Clips. Duration : 3.62 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Celebrate Recovery Locations . The STARS' debut CD, titled Serenity, is a first-of-its-kind project spun to raise awareness of the ever-growing issue of substance abuse. Inspired by Super Star's own battle for sobriety, the brothers wrote and recorded the material for Serenity alongside many of their musical heroes to show others facing the struggle that great things can come from the decision to stay sober. Zak Stevens (Savatage, Circle II Circle), and Chris Caffery, (Savatage, Trans-Siberian Orchestra) appear on this track alongside the twins on guitar and drums, respectively. Serenity Lyrics There was a time not very long ago I didn't know who I was meant to be Nothing but despair, I was on my own Nothing in this life seemed right for you or me I never knew it could be this way I never thought we could have it this way But that changed when I learned to let go When I learned to be with you instead of all alone Now I'm by your side, just as your at mine To find serenity and have it all the time I never knew it could be this way I never thought we could have it this way It's the way it was meant to be Just you and me and serenity It's the way it was meant to be Together now and serenity I never thought that that this could be Just you and me and serenity Here we are standing hand in hand You know we have come so far Just you and me is how it's meant to be Serenity is all I dream for you and me. Skype discussions/presentations and Rockin' Recovery Assembly for middle, high school, college students ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Celebrate Recovery Locations . Where you'll be able to put to easy use in your everyday life. And just remember, your reaction is Celebrate Recovery Locations . View Related articles associated with Celebrate Recovery Locations . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT: Serenity.



No comments:

Post a Comment